Monday, January 22, 2007

Letting it all hang out

Sometimes you got to let it all hangout and take a chance.
My new book, the vampire book about an erotic dancer who becomes a vampire "The Dancing Valkyrie" is doing fair on-line and in a few bookstores.
I am about 30,000 words into the sequel.
On my web-page at GeoCities, I have clickable links to my publishing site "The Adirondack Book House."
Just for fun, I also have a clickable link to two photos of me. One as a vampire going to a Halloween party this past October and one of me with nothing on. Obviously not 21 but not too bad - I hope.
If you laugh, I won't hear you.
The location for the book and for the nude photo is at http://www.geocities.com/kleinpete/
To see the photos of me at the Geo site, click just below the dancing girl on the right side of the page.
Comments welcome here or at GEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home