Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Free Vampire Book Chapter

Finally! Both "The Dancing Valkyrie" and "Adirondack Hikes in Hamilton County" are in the Global Distrubution chain and are starting to sell through online book stores in the US, Canada, England, France and Germany. Also, interest is starting to build in regular brick and mortar stores.
Now for something really new. For those of you who have "The Dancing Valkyrie"and are anxious for more, you won't have to waite for the entire sequel to be written and published.
I have already made available here the first chapter of the sequel, "The Dance of Blood," and you get to read it for FREE! That's right - No Charge!
This is your chance to offer your opinions, tell me what you like - and what you don't like.
Wait! There's more, as the say on TV for things costing only $19.99. If you let me know what you think, you could tempt me into putting up a few more chapters - For Free - and if you send your request to me by email, I'll let you know as soon as a chapter is added for you to read.
Naturally, I won't put the entire book online for free. I would like to make some money. But as much as I want to make money by selling books, I also want to entertain you. I want you to have as much fun reading as I do in writting.
So go to http://www.lulu.com/ravenwolfpublish to read a chapter for free.
I really do love this Mary Hoffman, AKA Eric, and am anxious to see how she handles herself being a vampire.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home