Sunday, May 28, 2006

Reviews: bad is good?

I wish I were as psychic as my vampires in my novel, The Dancing Valkyrie. If I were, I would not have wasted my money by sending out a free book for someone to review at a New York college, someone studying to be a librarian who took offense to my main character being a librarian who also worked as erotic dancer in a topless club.
Oh, dear me. How offensive could I be?
But I never looked at my character that way. How could I when I have a cousin who used to dance in a topless club and knew a nurse who helped put her way through college by dancing in a topless club.
I guess that's the breaks. Some people like a book for the same reasons someone else dislikes the book.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home