Friday, January 26, 2007

Global warming

Some people are afraid of vampires. How's this for real horror?
I recently posted "How to solve the gay marriage issue."
In the same vein, I'll talk about global warming.
While I have doubts about global warming, I have no issue with the many
suggestions offered to stop it - except for one.
It seems most solutions have something to due with reducing pollution.
No problem. I support.
But I am sorry to see the main reason for pollution not being
addressed.
In the early 1950's the population of the US was about 150 million. Now
it stands at 300 million.
That equal a doubling of the population. More people equals more
pollution, more consumption, more solid waste.
This should all be obvious.
It should also be obvious that because both government and business
have a vested interest in there being more and more people to get more
and more money from, neither business nor government have an interest
in reducing the number one cause of global warming - more and more
people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home