Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year to Vampires and Witches

Happy New Year?
Well, we sure hope so.
What are you resolving to do or not do in 2006?
I resolve to promote my novel, "The Dancing Valkyrie," come out with a book on hiking in the Adirondacks of Hamilton County by spring, this year, and publish a sequal to "The Dancing Valkyrie" by October.
I hope to pay off some bills.
I will do my best to be the best me possible, if only I can figure out who me is.
Of course, I will make more of an effort to follow my Boy Scout Oath, be kind, be courteous, do my best to do my duty to God/Goddess and country, so unto others as I would have others do unto me, and harm none.
What can I tell you but to keep on keeping on as we used to say back in the 60's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home